Skills and Proficiencies
- Creative writing and copywriting
- Customer engagement and service
- Social media marketing (including Facebook Ad campagin engagement)
- Proofreading according to AP, MLA, and Gregg style manuals
- Windows 8 and earlier, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, and Intuit Quickbooks
- WordPress Web development, HTML5, and CSS3
Writer’s Relief – Wood-Ridge, NJ (2011-PRESENT)
Account Manager / Web Designer / Proofreader / Article Writer / Social Media Marketer
- Chiefly responsible for maintaining over 100 client accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining company Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads accounts.
- Design and regularly maintain several client Web sites using WordPress.
- Proofread approximately 100 pages of prose and poetry weekly.
- Write articles dealing with writing, publishing, and Web design for company blog and Huffington Post.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Facebook Ad campagins
- Responsible for day-to-day computer/network/printer troubleshooting.
Inter Club Facchetti of New Jersey – Hackensack, NJ (2011-PRESENT)
Communications Director / Board Member
- Chiefly responsible for public relations including maintaining organization Web site and social media accounts.
- Responsible for deciding to what charitable organizations to donate money along with other board members.
- Organizes events to promote association football in the New York Metropolitan Area.
Sacred Heart Camp – Esopus, NY (2005-PRESENT)
Volunteer Activity Director / Group Leader
- Chiefly responsible for supervising all group leaders at a camp for grammar school children.
- Organizes all group events including Camp: carnival, talent show, and bonfire sing-alongs.
- Supervised kitchen staff for all meals during food preparation and dining set-up/clean up.
University of Scranton – Scranton, PA
Studies in English and creative writing.